In today’s world, asset and personnel protection is no longer about having a security force; it’s about having a well-trained security force and identifying safety and security concerns. In our guard training program, we will teach your security force to think and act strategically by focusing on the latest standards and practices in work-site protection.
Training Highlights Include:
- Develop work-based specialist skills and apply them to the area of security.
- Assess levels of threats and risk to principal assets
- Design an operational plan to include risk assessment factors.
- Establish and maintain secure environments.
- Communicate effectively in the workplace.
- Develop and maintain the safety and security standard operating procedures.
- Roles and responsibility of the security operative.
- Use of control and restraints that adheres to local law.
- Responding to potential conflict while providing security.
- Patrol techniques.
- Note/report writing.
- Surveillance awareness / techniques
- Operational planning.
- Interpersonal skills and security teamwork.
- Communication and conflict management skills, including non-violent crisis intervention.
- Liaising with police and emergency services
- Incident and crisis management